Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Baby Ocasio in 3D!

We had a 3D ultrasound done this week - the technician said it is definitely a girl- and that is what the last guy told us...so we'll see :) We are thrilled either way. He called her the Warrior the way her arm was raised all throughout the exam!



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello there,
I've reached your blog by googling for 3D Ultrasound in Tbilisi.
First of all congratulations!
I wanted to ask if you had your 3D US in Tbilisi and where?
I'm a foreigner studying here and I really would like to do one as well.

Thanks in advance!

Sarah.

12/12/08 10:39 AM  
Blogger Juan, Shirley, Ayanna and Ellah said...

hi Sarah - i would love to give you some information on this. i tried to get to your blog and it said it is not marked for public view. I am not sure how to get in touch with you. Feel free to write me at sk4073@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Shirley

12/12/08 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home